What Personal Information About Customers Does HomeHealthPolicies.com Gather?
The information we learn from customers helps us personalize and continually improve your shopping experience. Here are the types of information we gather.
- Information You Give Us: We receive and store any information you enter on our Web site or give us in any other way. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, improving our store, and communicating with you.
- Automatic Information: We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. For example, like many Web sites, we use “cookies,” and we obtain certain types of information when your Web browser accesses HomeHealthPolicies.com or advertisements and other content served by or on behalf of HomeHealthPolicies.com on other Web sites
What About Cookies?
- Cookies are unique identifiers that we transfer to your device to enable our systems to recognize your device and to provide features, personalized advertisements on other Web sites, and storage of items in your Shopping Cart between visits.
Does HomeHealthPolicies.com Share the Information It Receives?
Information about our customers is an important part of our business, and we are not in the business of selling it to others.
How Secure Is Information About Me?
- We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input.
- It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer.
Which Information Can I Access?
HomeHealthPolicies.com gives you access to a broad range of information about your account and your interactions with HomeHealthPolicies.com for the limited purpose of viewing and, in certain cases, updating that information.
Conditions of Use, Notices, and Revisions
If you choose to visit HomeHealthPolicies.com, your visit and any dispute over privacy is subject to this Notice. If you have any concern about privacy at HomeHealthPolicies.com, please contact us with a thorough description, and we will try to resolve it. Unless stated otherwise, our current Privacy Notice applies to all information that we have about you and your account. We stand behind the promises we make, however, and will never materially change our policies and practices to make them less protective of customer information collected in the past without the consent of affected customers.
Examples of Information Collected
Information You Give Us
You provide most such information when you search, buy, post, or communicate with customer service. For example, you provide information when you search for a product; place an order through HomeHealthPolicies.com; provide information in Your Account; communicate with us by phone, e-mail, or provide Reviews. As a result of those actions, you might supply us with such information as your name, address, and phone numbers; credit card information; people to whom purchases have been shipped, including addresses and phone number; people (with addresses and phone numbers); content of reviews and e-mails to us.
Most mobile devices provide users with the ability to disable location services. Most likely, these controls are located in the device’s settings menu. If you have questions about how to disable your device’s location services, we recommend you contact your mobile service carrier or your device manufacturer.
Information You Can Access
Examples of information you can access easily at HomeHealthPolicies.com include up-to-date information regarding recent orders; personally identifiable information (including name, e-mail, password, and billing/shipping addresses).