Home Health Clinical Training
Ongoing Trainings – Regularly scheduled training events for start-up and existing Home Health agencies. Individual agency trainings can be scheduled upon request, call or fill out the form below for more information.
Oasis Training – Get up to date real world orientation for everything related to OASIS in the Home Health Setting. Our Oasis training incorporates documentation by demonstrating how a complete and thorough initial Oasis leads to an individualized care plan that should be used by nurses in their documentation at every visit. To complete A CMS compliant Oasis we integrate skilled nursing notes and assessments into this Oasis training.
ICD-10 – practical training to understand the improvements made with the latest ICD-10 updates, and coding.
Medication Administration Program (MAP) training – Training and certification for qualified caregivers to be able to administer patient medications in a group home setting.
Behavioral Health Review – Learn what requirements are necessary to offer care to Behavioral Health clients, obtain tools that will help to make your practice safe and aligned with the current Home Health standards.
Infusion Therapy – Learn the requirements to offer Infusion therapy to your clients. Topics covered in training include
- Physician Orders
- Supplies Needed
- Infection Control
- And everything you ever wanted to know about IV therapy!
Clinical Operations – Do you understand the chain of command in nursing, do you know how clinical operation affect your accreditation approval? If not, this is the training for you!
Hospice Overview – Are you interested in starting a Hospice agency, but are unsure of what Hospice is about? Contact us, we will get you on the right path to owning your own hospice agency!
QAPI/CQI In Home Health – Quality care and Quality outcomes will help your agency to be the best of the best. Come enter the world of performance improvement and quality assurance and learn what you need to know to ensure your success! In depth discussion on how Home Health Care is held to high standards -if you are unsure, or don’t understand the process, then this is for you!
Call us today, At (617) 430-7600 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Home Health Care Video Training
18 Hours of Video Training
Although we walk through the entire process with you hand and hand, as we do, we ask you to watch specific videos as we guide you through the process, then we work with you to assure you understand the process. We provide all of our clients with more than 18 hours of video training produced by the founders of our company. Attending a live clinical training one time will not do you any good. You will want to watch these videos more than once and so will your clinical staff.
Our video training includes:
- Overview of the Training Modules (9:19)
- HR Orientation General Health and Education (37:22)
- HR Managing the HR Files and Tracking Tools (27:56)
- PI Overview of Performance Improvement Program (44:52)
- PI Program and PAC (44:52)
- PI PI Committee (24:12)
- PI Clinical Record Review (24:17)
- Clinical Record Review Tool Discussion (28:34)
- PI Clinical Outcomes (31:56)
- PI Customer Feedback (28:45)
- PI Safety and Risk Management (53:20)
- PI Ethics (8:20)
- Overview of Policy Manuals (24:57)
- Case Conferences and Staff Meetings (10:20)
- Medical Record Management (9:10)
- Corporate Policy Manual (59:12)
- Finance Policy Manual (22:08)
- Sales Manual (39:39)
- Surveyors Manual (35:02)
- Overview of CHAP Standards & (self study cheat sheet) (11:52)
- Admission Visit (58:38)
- Nursing Bag Technique (12:19)
- Field Staff Training Nursing (56:55)
- Field Staff Training HHA (20:59)
- Field Staff Training Therapy (47:28)
- Clinical Supervisor Training (59:01)
- Administrator Training (56:57)
- Board of Director Training (24:10)
- CEO Training (18:35)
- CFO and Budget Assumptions (57:15)
- 36 Month Budget Review (50:39)
- Mock Survey (48:57)
Total Time: 18 hours, 58 minutes.